Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Drunken Stuper Causes Blog Title

Ok so you're probably wondering about the vodka thing. Well here's the deal. A good friend and I were out drinkin' on a Friday night (you probably guessed that much) and I was playing designated driver. I had a couple beers, he was drinking Goose on the rocks. LOTS of it. 3am rolls around, I get him stuffed (at this point shirtless and shoeless) into the passenger seat and we're on our way with him singing the Pinky and The Brain theme song repeatedly. Aside from the fact that he was way off key and my radio was broken, all in all it was a great night. Then - WHAMO! - blue lights in the rearview. 'Pinky' over there in the passenger seat was hard to miss. He was asked to step out of the car and did so with a bit of an attitude. Arms crossed, leaning on my fender he glares at this nice police officer. "Have you been drinking tonight, Sir?" Leaning forward, right in the officer's face, he delivers his reply... "Nope. And you can't prove it 'cause you can't smell vodka."

Smooth, man. Smooth.

I'm just glad this guy had a sense of humor. He turned to face away from Pinky (you never want to encourage a child behaving badly) and busted out laughing. I rolled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Reba.

Great start!