Monday, June 30, 2008

I. HATE. SPIDERS!!!!


It's karma, I know it.


I used to pick on David (Pinky) all the time. I would pick up a daddy long legs by a leg and dangle it in front of him because watching him behave like a lunatic amused me greatly. Once, I pointed out one crawling on the wall behind him to watch him hop oh so gracefully over the bar... things like that.


I'm paying for it.


I was always the one person that didn't flee like a cockroach when you turn a light on at the sight one. I was ok as long as I could see the little joker. I mean, I'm bigger then he is by how much? and it's not like he's gonna jump ten feet to bite me. Flip - flop comes off, spidey goes 'splat', right? Not so much.


My entire right leg hurts so bad I can hardly walk - from the top of my thigh all the way to my foot. My knee is the size of a basketball and cherry red with a black hole the size of a quarter where the little f'er decided to sink his teeth in the back of it. I've had a fluctuating fever since Friday that has been so high I was dizzy Saturday night and I have an appointment to go to my favorite place (my doctor's office) Monday morning and have it cut open. YAY!! I'm just so happy I could pee!


You're jealous, I can tell.


From now on I run. Hard and fast. No more screwin' around. I'm sorry Pinky... it was ridiculously funny at the time, but now I know you're P.O.V. and it won't happen again.


I'm off to try to sleep through serious throbbing pain before the appointment I'm so looking forward to.


......whimper.....


No comments: