Sunday, December 13, 2009

All Dogs Go To Heaven

When I was a kid I had as much trouble as any 10 year old sitting quietly through mass. We grew up Catholic and this is how I remember it...

Sit. Stand. Kneel. SHHH!! Sit. Kneel. Are your knees hurting yet? Ok, good. Keep kneeling. SHHH!! Stand. Sit. Kneel. Sit. Eat this. Drink this. Now put money in the basket.

The marquis by the road was the same as everything else. Very boring. It always had the same message. Someone may have reworded it occasionally but it always said basically the same thing. Something along the lines of: JESUS LOVES YOU or YOU ARE PRECIOUS IN GODS EYES. I got these pictures in an email with a note attached that said these churches face each other from opposite sides of a busy street....










Yeah! Take that!

1 comment:

I'm not crazy, just well mixed! said...

YEH. And cats go to heaven too. So Nah!