Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mystery 2 & 3

These are kinda easy so here are both of them.

Mystery 2:

A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets.
He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere and no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other crusader wearing a cape.
How did he do this?

Mystery 3:

Old Mr. Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police:
"I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside.
That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward."
The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr. Teddy.
How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

#2 He shot the mirror.

#3 Hmmm. Something about the frost, but I'm not sure what.