Monday, November 26, 2007

The Dress

Lori and Sarah went bridesmaid dress shopping last week. They finally found the right color on a dress that's pleasing to the eyes. It's not easy to find that blue unless your intent is to showcase your boobage or blind everyone in the room with enough sequins that people mistake you for a giant royal blue disco ball.



Pretty, huh?

This is a better view, trust me. It's a lot less lumpy on the hanger rather than wrapped around my pudge. I have work to do. I'm not going to tell you what size it is, I'm just going to tell you that I had trouble zipping it up. Sigh. I have until April to get into it comfortably.

Bridesmaid's dresses are taken care of, tuxes have been handled... now we have to work on what the bride is wearing.

That said, I'm going to go stare at a treadmill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay Reba. Just stand next to me (as if you have a choice). Mine is a size bigger than yours.