Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHAT THE....?!?!


I have a tattoo that I'm thinking I want to have removed. It's nothing bad, nothing obscene... I'm just over it. When I started looking into the (legitimate) removal process online just to get a general idea of what it involves I never thought I would come across this.

You've got to be kidding me! Who would do this?!?!

I especially like the bit about the rubber dowel included for you to bite because "this process can be a bit painful."

Ya think?!?! Thanks for lookin' out, Captain Obvious.

What about the warnings at the bottom of the page?!?!

Would you iron a 5 year old's shirt after he put it on?
I guess that means it's ok to use on your seven year old that just had to have the Iron Maiden tattoo for his birthday last year?

Side effects include 2nd degree burns.

Really?!?! Who woulda thunk it?

"A small percentage of test subjects (squirrels) experienced complete loss of libido, severe psoriasis, halitosis and alopecia"

There are so many things wrong with that statement I don't even know where to start. Did you run this past PETA? Just curious.... how do you know a squirrel has halitosis?

I guess something should smell pleasant to try to cover up the smell of burning flesh. And really.... if you find yourself with an uncontrollable urge to eat the cream, it's probably not as bad as the paint chips and paste I'm guessing you chowed on as a kid.

Bon Apetit!

Freaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Screw that.