Thursday, November 1, 2007

The M-ism


I definately know one. Some days I want to give this person a Juicy Juice box and sit down with flash cards. 50-something years old, just as cocky as cocky gets, and knows everything about anything someone else is talking about, especially when the conversation is absolutely none of their business. One of those people that thinks they're so wonderfully intelligent when in all actuality, to say they have the mental capacity of a lawn gnome would be giving them too much credit.
Long story short, I am this particular individual's biggest fan.
I try not to let people get to me but because I have no choice but to spend a significant amount of time in this person's company, I have chosen to be the adult in this situation and tease this person behind their back.
HA! Chew on that!
I call the bad grammar, made up words, and completely senseless statements 'M-isms'. They are ridiculously funny. Just ask my sister (she's gettin' hitched, check it out). I share them with her all the time. We get a kick out of it. When I come upon new ones I'll post them so you can share in my 'adult' behavior. ~grin~
M-ism #1 - In a note posted for the cleaning company - "Please vacume."
Hey.... Webster..... got a minute?

No comments: