Friday, November 2, 2007

While We're On The Subject

My sister was down visiting and, since we're such wonderful children, we were cleaning my mom's kitchen. She was washing dishes and I was hard at work eating birthday cake. (Hey, it's not easy being a human garbage disposal.) She turned around to say something to me and stopped short, stared at me for a second and then busted out laughing like crazy. Something was ridiculously funny. I don't know if it was that she didn't want to tell me or was just laughing so hard she couldn't, but I thought she was losing it. When I made it to the bathroom mirror I saw what was so amusing - a lump of blue icing hangin' out on the end of my nose. I guess I just have a gift for displaying my food on my face. Sigh.

1 comment:

I'm not crazy, just well mixed! said...

I never decided if I was going to tell you or not. I was laughing too hard and you found it before I could make up my mind.